In-Person Course Completion Requirements:
- Scan your name badge when you enter and leave each session you attend. You must attend at least 90% of a session in order to earn continuing education credit.
- Complete the evaluation form for each session you attend. Evaluation forms are available on the Heartland website and can be accessed on your phone or computer. If you prefer a paper evaluation form, they are available at the CEU desk and must be turned in at the CEU desk.
Virtual Course Completion Requirements:
- You must complete the virtual course on the website.
- To earn CEUs for this course, you must score 80% or better on the quiz and complete the short survey following the course.
- Each person needing credits must complete the virtual course under their unique username.
NOTE: Your transcript will be emailed to the address you provided upon your registration within two weeks of the webinar. Please email Kayla.Mahler@vgm.com for questions.
- As an attendee of Heartland Conference, you are eligible to earn continuing education credit when the above requirements have been met.
- The course(s) listed on your transcript were completed on the date noted and are approved for the CEUs listed.
- VGM Education as an Authorized Provider for IACET
- VGM Education has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). VGM Education is authorized by IACET to offer CEUs for this program.
- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- This program has been approved for contact hours of Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425N. MacArthur Blvd., Suite 100, Irving, TX 75063.
- Certified Environmental Access Consultant (C.E.A.C.) as administered by Live At Home
- The VGM Heartland Conference has been reviewed and approved by AHIA (administrator of the C.E.A.C. credential) for continuing education credit (CEC), to be applied toward initial educational requirements or annual renewal requirements for the C.E.A.C. credential.
- American Board for Certification (ABC)
- Heartland Conference has been approved for credits through the American Board for Certification (ABC).
- Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC)
- The Heartland Conference has been approved for up to Category II CPE/Category I credits. VGM Education is committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of BOC certificants and other orthotic and prosthetic stakeholders through appropriate learning courses. As a provider of a BOC-approved CPE Course, VGM Education has agreed to abide by BOC-established operational and educational criteria and is subject to random audits for quality assurance purposes.
- For your information
- The RESNA Professional Standards Board (PSB) recognizes the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an international standard of quality. CEUs for an IACET Authorized Provider are accepted as CEUs for RESNA certification renewal Heartland attendees may submit AT-related sessions to the PSB for consideration.