The Heartland Conference sessions are anticipated to be approved by the following accrediting bodies. Registration for CEUs must be made when registering for the conference. It is the responsibility of the attendee to provide proof of attendance to their accrediting body.
- IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training) – VGM Education has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- NRRTS (National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers) – NRRTS accepts IACET continuing education units (CEUs) for possible consideration.
- RESNA (Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America) – RESNA accepts IACET continuing education units (CEUs) for possible consideration. It is recommended the attendee refer to RESNA for approved activities prior to course selection.
- AARC (American Association for Respiratory Care) – AARC Member number is required at the time of registering (note: Member number are generally 6 to 8 digits in length).
- ABC (The American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics) – Certification number is needed at the time of registering.
- BOC (Board of Certification/Accreditation) – Certification number is needed at the time of registering.
- C.E.A.C. (Certified Environmental Access Consultant) – AHIA is the administrator of the C.E.A.C. credential.
NOTE: In order to receive proper credit for an education session, you must complete the following requirements: have your badge scanned at the beginning and end of each education session; be present for at least 90% of the session; complete a program evaluation at the conclusion of the session. Credit will not be awarded if all of these requirements are not met.